Unlock CDMA iPhone 4S
These instructions cover:
- How to Reprogram Your GEVEY Ultra S CDMA
- How to Install FuriousMod to Set Up GEVEY Ultra S for Sprint and other CDMA iPhone 4S
- How to Register FuriousMod
Since you are unlocking a CDMA iPhone 4S from a carrier other than Verizon, you will need to reprogram the GEVEY Ultra S turbo SIM using the white reset SIM included with your GEVEY turbo SIM.
Only follow these instructions if you are unlocking a CDMA iPhone 4S from a carrier other than Verizon. For example, if you are unlocking a CDMA iPhone 4S from Sprint, go ahead and follow these instructions.
Remember also that your CDMA iPhone 4S must be activated through iTunes and jailbroken in order for the GEVEY reset SIM card to enter setup mode.
Once your iPhone restarts, the unlock success reminder message will pop up with a license code. Write down your license code and then press accept.
Enter the license code your wrote down and select Register.
Open the FuriousMod4S application.
If you followed all instructions properly on our website and your Sprint / CDMA iPhone 4S still does not unlock, please delete the FuriousMod package first and then delete the Source for FuriousMod from Cydia and reinstall using the following steps:
- Open Cydia → Manage → Source → FuriousMod.com → FuriousMod for 4S CDMA 5.1.1 → Modify → Remove → Confirm -- > Return to Cydia → Click on Home Button on iPhone
- Open Cydia → Manage → Sources → Edit → Delete FuriousMod.com → Click on Home Button on iPhone
- Reboot your iPhone - Hold down the Lock Button and Home Button together until you see a Silver Apple Logo then release the buttons.
- Open Cydia (Allow the reload to finish) → Manage → Sources → Edit → Add → http://cydia.furiousmod.com → Add Source → Return to Cydia → FuriousMod.com → FuriousMod-iPhone4S For CDMA 5.1.1 → Install → Confirm → Return to Cydia
- Insert both the Carrier SIM you like to use and the GEVEY Ultra S CDMA into the iPhone 4S.
- Once your iPhone restarts, the Unlock Success reminder message will pop up with a License Code.Copy down the License Code. Then press "Accept".
- Select FuriousMod4S application from your iPhone Home Screen.
- Enter the license code and select Register.
- Wait 2-5 minutes and your phone will be unlocked.
- If this method does not work, please move on to Method 2.
If all methods fail to unlock your Sprint / CDMA iPhone 4S, either your chosen carrier SIM card is too old, your files on your CDMA iPhone 4S have been corrupted, or you have received a defected GEVEY turbo SIM. Before calling for support, you should request a new micro SIM from your preferred carrier. A new micro SIM solves over half of all GEVEY unlock problems.